Welcome to the AOI College application process. Follow the Step-By-Step instructions below to complete your application.
How to Apply for your I-20 with AOI College
STEP 1: Prepare Required Documents
Prepare the following documents by making scanned copies for electronic submission:
1. Passport Copy
Make a copy of you passport photo and personal information page. If you have dependents applying for F-2 visa, please submit their passport copy as well.
2. Diploma or Transcript Copy (English Translation)
Make a copy of your high school or college graduation diploma or transcript. If it is not in English, please get an official English translation copy.
3. Bank Statement (US Dollar)
Make a copy of your current bank statement with the following minimum amounts:
$4,200 (12 weeks/1 Term) | $8,400 (24 weeks/2 Terms) | $12,600 (36 weeks/3 Terms) | $16,800 (48 weeks/4 Terms)
4. Current I-20 Copy (Transfer Students Only)
Make a copy of your valid I-20 issued from your current school. The I-20 must be valid. We do not accept terminated I-20’s.
5. F-1/F-2 Visa Copy (Transfer Students Only)
Make a copy of your F-1 Visa and your dependents F-2 visa(s) if you have F-2 dependents.
6. Form I-94 Copy (Transfer Students Only)
Go to the DHS website to download your I-94. Download I-94 here.
STEP 2: Complete Required Forms
Complete the following required forms for electronic submission:
1. Application Form
Download the AOI College Application Form and fill it out completely, then sign and date the bottom.
2. Affidavit of Support Form
Download and complete the Affidavit of Support form if you are being financed by a parent or sponsor. The sponsor name must match the name on the bank statement.
3. Credit Card Authorization Form
To pay the $150 application fee, please fill out the Credit Card Authorization Form and submit it with your application. If you would like to pay by phone or in person, please call us 1-949-856-1700 or come to our office: 4040 Barranca Pkwy #290, Irvine, CA 92604
Program Tuition & Fees
- $150 Application Fee*
- $100 Mailing Fee (I-20 shipping)*
- Prepare for the TOEFL iBT
- Improve your score
- Timed practice tests to improve yourself
- Listening & Speaking
- Reading & Writing
- Improve pronunciation
- Learn American slang & idioms
- Practice your conversation skills
- Learn techniques in teaching ESL in your home country
- Earn TEFL certificate from AOI College
- Improve teaching skills
1 Term = 12 weeks